Karen and I laid a floor in the office (plasterboard for fire protection, 50mm polystyrene for sound insulations, and floorboards) then moved everything in. It’s not quite finished yet (door needs hanging, undecided about wall and floor finishes yet, etc.), but at least we have a space to work in. Next move is to clean the old office and move the boys in (temporarily) so work can be done t their bedroom.
Mason Cottage Blog
Masons Cottage is having an extension and this blog is documenting the process.
- Hole complete January 14, 2019
- Making a big hole in a wall December 19, 2018
- November outside pics November 30, 2018
- Pipework under raised timber floor November 25, 2018
- Need more mortar November 24, 2018
- Electrics November 19, 2018
- Attic room November 19, 2018
- Friends round for dinner October 19, 2018
- We have an office September 5, 2018
- Scaffolding down and Griffins are cracking on with the work August 8, 2018