Karen and I laid a floor in the office (plasterboard for fire protection, 50mm polystyrene for sound insulations, and floorboards) then moved everything in. It’s not quite finished yet (door needs hanging, undecided about wall and floor finishes yet, etc.), but at least we have a space to work in. Next move is to clean the old office and move the boys in (temporarily) so work can be done t their bedroom.
Mason Cottage Blog
Masons Cottage is having an extension and this blog is documenting the process.
- We have an office September 5, 2018
- Scaffolding down and Griffins are cracking on with the work August 8, 2018
- Where are the builders? July 7, 2018
- More windows fitted May 14, 2018
- Windows fitted April 22, 2018
- Windows arrive April 12, 2018
- Grit blasting stone wall April 11, 2018
- Concrete floor April 6, 2018
- Waterproof roof layer March 26, 2018
- Progress during February – a bit later February 26, 2018