Turns out I can’t just feed wires over the top of doorways – they need to fit within ‘zones’. Removed wires and placed them in the zone. Bit of a faff as it meant I needed to take up the floor and remove some plasterboard. Live and learn!
Mason Cottage Blog
Masons Cottage is having an extension and this blog is documenting the process.
- Hole complete January 14, 2019
- Making a big hole in a wall December 19, 2018
- November outside pics November 30, 2018
- Pipework under raised timber floor November 25, 2018
- Need more mortar November 24, 2018
- Electrics November 19, 2018
- Attic room November 19, 2018
- Friends round for dinner October 19, 2018
- We have an office September 5, 2018
- Scaffolding down and Griffins are cracking on with the work August 8, 2018